Autel MaxiScan MS309 - OBDII OBD2 - car code reader diagnostic tool
- Clear LCD backlit screen for easy viewing
- No extra software or computer needed.
- Retrieves all cars ecu codes
- Access to the cars VIN number
- Compatible with al lot of cars
- Very easy to use
- No batteries required.
- Turns off dashboard lights and clear codes
- Comes complete with the latest codes
Safe payment options
Terms do apply.
Terms do apply.
1. Capable of turning off your own check engine light.
2. Capable of erasing all Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
3. Capable of reseting all OBDII monitoring status.
4. Capable of checking you Engine Light status and reseting it.
5. Capable of checking your cars emissions.
6. Can be used for checking the engine of your car on a regular basis keeping the car in a good running order saving you money in the long run.
7.Can be used when purchasing a car to see if there are any error codes on the car helping you to identify a good car from a bad car.
8.Save yourself trips to the garage to reset you engine light and diagnose faults, saving you money and also finding out what is the fault before sending it in to the garage for repair.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
Works with US vehicles from 96, UK, European and Asian vehicles from 2001, Diesels from 2004 on-wards with a compliant OBD-II 16 PIN Diagnostic plug (including vehicles on the CAN, VPW, PMW, ISO & KWP2000 protocols)
Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Corvette, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Morgan, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Saturn, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, Yugo Vehicles before 2001 may also work.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category: